Set-Cookie: Session=3254447; Expires=Sun, 26-May-2013 05:46:26 GMT; Path=/
Set-Cookie: UniqueKey=v20130525224626184072091094; Expires=Mon, 26-May-2014 04:46:26 GMT; Path=/
Set-Cookie: Session=3254447; Expires=Sun, 26-May-2013 05:46:27 GMT; Path=/
Set-Cookie: UniqueKey=v20130525224626184072091094; Expires=Mon, 26-May-2014 04:46:27 GMT; Path=/
How To Remove a Restaurant from DineSite
- Restaurant is no longer in business
- Restaurant does not exist
- Listing is not a restaurant
- Start from Restaurant's Info Page
- Scroll down to and Click on "Restaurant Update Options"
- Provide your Email Address & DineSite Code or Register to
Get a Code.
If your email address is not valid when we try to confirm, your
restaurant update may not be accepted.
- Choose the "Delete Restaurant" link
- Tell why you are having it deleted.
- Hit the submit button.
Good to Know ...
- If you make a mistake, follow the same procedure but choose "Revive".
- Each restaurant deletion will be reviewed by a member of the
DineSite staff. If all appears in order (we usually try
calling the restaurant), the restaurant will be removed when
DineSite is next indexed (usually within 5-10 days).
- You can delete as many restaurants as needed.
- DineSite may elect not to accept your deletion. This will
usually only happen if the restaurant seems to still be