Set-Cookie: Session=147863; Expires=Mon, 09-Dec-2013 14:25:08 GMT; Path=/
Set-Cookie: UniqueKey=v20131209072508054196074055; Expires=Tue, 09-Dec-2014 13:25:08 GMT; Path=/
Set-Cookie: Session=147863; Expires=Mon, 09-Dec-2013 14:25:09 GMT; Path=/
Set-Cookie: UniqueKey=v20131209072508054196074055; Expires=Tue, 09-Dec-2014 13:25:09 GMT; Path=/
How To Modify information
about a DineSite Restaurant:
- Provide Additional Detail
- Provide Updated information
- Correct Inaccuracies
- Start from Restaurant's Info Page
- Scroll down to and Click on "Restaurant Update Options"
- Provide your Email Address & DineSite Code or Register to
Get a Code.
If your email address is not valid when we try to confirm, your
restaurant update may not be accepted.
- Choose the best Edit Option from the list
- Complete the form with information about the restaurant you
wish us to include in DineSite listings.
- Hit the submit button.
- Repeat process as necessary.
Good to Know ...
- Each restaurant update will be reviewed by a member of the
DineSite staff. If all appears in order, the update will
take place when DineSite is next indexed (usually within
- You can update as many restaurants as you want.
- DineSite may elect not to accept your update. This will
usually only happen if the information provided appears
inaccurate or incomplete.